- Evaluation license
- are provided for a duration of 20 days upon request and include full functionality (except for MODO PRO version 5).
- Education license
- are sold to universities and schools only, to be used for educational purposes at limited support (no operational processing of data).
- Student license
- are offered at reduced costs for a limited duration of one-year upon request (except for MODO PRO version 5).
- Research license
- are sold to research institutes and universities for regular, but non-commercial processing of research data.
- Commercial license
- are valid for operational processing of any kind of data and include basic software customization and creation
of non-exclusive dedicated data interfaces.
- Node-locked license
- The license is locked to a computer Host-ID and is only working if started on the specified computer. A backup-license is included on a second machine for non-operational use (for PARGE/ATCOR only).
- Dual license
- The software is licensed to two independent computers or for an IDL installation (for licensed IDL only). Up to two Backup and in-field licenses are issued upon request.
- Workgroup license (MODO/MODTRAN)
- The software is licensed for up to 3 end users on up to four computers in the same workgroup/institute.
- Site license
- The software is licensed to a reasonable number of computers or IDL installation (for licensed IDL only) at one specific site/institute.
last modified: DS, ReSe, 27.04.15